View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #134
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I respect Case's college career, but let's be real about it. You simply cannot compare defenses in Conference USA to what he's seeing in the NFL.

Case has a lot of raw talent. No telling where the ceiling is on his potential. In that regard, fans are excited about him.
Kubiak's comment was on operating tempo. Kubiak has never ran an offense with anything approaching that tempo. Sure, I'm aware of the far lesser competition Case faced, but that has nothing to do with the tempo at which it operates. JFF is operating the same offense at the same tempo in the best conference in football. Kubiak either is doing his best to obfuscate what he really means, or he's failed to prepare his QB adequately.

Given that we've generally looked fantastic in the first half and lousy in the 2nd, I'm not blaming it on the QB, no matter what the number is on the jersey.