View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #126
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I'm not seeing anyone with negative posts about Keenum. The closest thing I have seen are people wanting to draft another QB for competition with him. My impression is that everyone on the board is very encouraged and excited about his play. I certainly am!
i'm not excited....just cautiously optimistic. The last thing i want this franchise to do is just give the most important job on the team away instead of letting a guy earn it with legit comp...

My question to you guys is how much time do ya'll need for eval time? Most nfl guys say about 16 games..i only agree with that when talking about qb's who run alot.

But say it is 16 games. that means Keenum will need about 6 more games going into next year. That's a large chunk of the season...Would you be comfortable passing on a potential franchise guy this year & going into next season still evaluating your qb? As we saw this year, 6 games can make or break your season.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote