View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #121
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I'm not seeing anyone with negative posts about Keenum.
There are about a half dozen posters who are consistently negative about Keenum and very vocal about it.

Quote:
The closest thing I have seen are people wanting to draft another QB for competition with him.
I'm a UH guy and a Keenum fan and I want this. I just don't believe any of the guys currently projected to go in the first round are anything close to a sure bet even compared to past years drafts. I view them as a bit of a project, so I don't want to spend a first round pick on a project. And the OL being as bad as it is ... yikes.

Keenum does some things really well. He doesn't do other things. He's developing. We'll see how fast he develops and to what point. The people that have already made up their minds are silly, to be nice about it.