View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #2
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Top 10: 2014 Draft

1. Johnny Manziel,QB Texas A&M
2. Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
3. Jadevon Clowney, DE/OLB, South Carolina
4. Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
5. Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
6. Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
7. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
8. Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
9. Trent Murphy, OLB, Stanford
10. Cameron Erving, OT, Florida State

Personally at this point I am not sold on Bridgewater and Mariota are Top 10. However bad teams are forced in to taking a QB regardless if it could be a bad decision. Right now I see Geno Smith as a better QB coming out of college than I do Bridgewater. Mariota reminds me of Seneca Wallace. IMHO, today, I would prefer Tajh Boyd or AJ McCarron over Bridgewater and Mariota.

Barr is missing, I have watched 3 high profile games, Barr loses leverage and has difficulty turning the corner. He was recently a RB converted to OLB as result he looks weak on the defense side of the ball. Barr is easily blocked and can't shed blocks.

I watched a Nix game and he was non factor, they say is injured and needs surgery, if that is the case he's off the Rd 1 board. Definitely out of the top 10.

Last edited by Texian; 11-19-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote