View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #49
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116440 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I'll speak of your parents if and when I please, and you sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, etc. But I'll tell you what, I won't mention them again if you agree to never mention me, speak to me, speak of me, write anything about me, post anything about me, and of course you can never post anything about Al Davis ever again either. Deal? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Luckily for me I don't get all butt-hurt about neg rep on a message board, or over some unknown fool calling me names; I'm not that insecure and it allows me to be the bigger man and ignore your taunts.

My advice to you is to take a valium or something, because you certainly need to chill out and relax. This is the frickin' internet, look out the window and you'll see the real world. So don't get so wound up over things you see here.

Hall of Fame inductee, and nine time HOF presenter:
Poor you. Didn't like being called out about a b!tch move. Waaaa. If the shoe fits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote