View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #114
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I don't have a clue why some of you don't even consider the possibility that the reason why Kubiak took him out, was simply to protect Keenum from getting killed. They were blitzing him every down, and RBs weren't picking it up and WRs were not adjusting their routes. He said as much in his post-game statements.

And if he said, "I'd do it it again, given those circumstances", why is that such a a hard concept to grasp?
I posted this out right after the end of the game (as well as the total ineptitude of the OL to pass protect).

I think I would have felt much better about Kubiak's statement if he would have added that " We will fix these problems for Case to have a viable chance to show his skills the rest of the season."
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote