View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #113
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I don't have a clue why some of you don't even consider the possibility that the reason why Kubiak took him out, was simply to protect Keenum from getting killed. They were blitzing him every down, and RBs weren't picking it up and WRs were not adjusting their routes. He said as much in his post-game statements.

And if he said, "I'd do it it again, given those circumstances", why is that such a a hard concept to grasp?
I get that. I don't necessarily just take him at his word but I understand that's his explanation. What I get from that is Gary saying "It's not just Case. The entire team I've spent years preparing really sucks a lot. RB's who were with us in camp and who have been practicing with us for weeks can't pick up rushers and WR's who have been here in some cases for years can't adjust their routes. Basically nobody can be bothered to do their job or try and make things better for the new starting QB so I helped him out by benching him"

I just hate this team sometimes. Not for long and not really but the circles that you find yourself going in when trying to work out what they're doing are really something else. I guess being a Browns fan would be worse (obviously it would) but every once in a while I feel like I get what it must be like to be them.