View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #111
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Funny, but I saw better pocket protection and shorter routes with Schaub as well. For God sakes, don't tell me the kid isn't capable of running a faster-paced offense than you've ever put on a field. Talk to Sumlin about what pace he can operate at. For extended periods. Outside of a two-minute drill.

Then you better damn well MAKE sure that player is prepared for that situation before you get into a game situation. You've had a season and a half to get him ready. To paraphrase your own standard commentary: "That's on you!"
That's what I'm saying.

Kubiaks comments don't even make sense anymore.

Kubiak set Schaub up to be the hero in front of the home town crowd and it blew up in his face. You can hear the uncertainty and straw grasping in his voice...you can tell he's lost by how he answers questions.

The whole, I pulled him because I was protecting him and I was about to unleash some **** that was above his level is bogus.

To me it sounds like kubiak is half assing his coaching. Case is so bad that all a team has to do is blitz him every play and the offense does nothing? Something is not right there. Either case really sucks bad or someone is not preparing the offense.

But there is no way a team should not be able to just blitz, blitz, blitz and the offense can't do anything about it.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote