View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #108
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 273484 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Realistically, is AJ going to the hall of fame??

Well, a great poster from the past called this a long time ago so I'm thinking that Andre Johnson will just have to make do without a HoF jacket. Shame really. Think what AJ could have done with Carr throwing to him if only his hands weren't limiting his physical ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry View Post
I hope AJ and Carr become great as a duo, but I think AJ's hands are going to limit his great physical ability. I think you will find that Davis has very good hands along with Miller and Carr did dump a lot of passes in this senior year to people coming out of the back field.....
Texans Talk circa 2004