View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #227
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15762 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
i dont want anyone associated with manning, too hard to judge their actual ability with a manning led offense. i still like ray horton. the guy who led the steelers secondary to super bowls, who transformed the cardinals defense into a good one and now who took the browns defense to the next level....id love to see what he can do as hc for our defense

that means we need an up and comer for oc though
I like Horton also. I had him listed in the original thread but I have no idea where that is. This thread broke off of that one somewhere along the way after being moved around. But I'm with you on Horton. He seems to get a lot out of his players.