View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #24
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 141004 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Just when you think it can't get any worse for the Texans the Jacksonville Jaguars select Johnny Football with #1 pick in the NFL Draft. The Texans not only have to face Andrew Luck twice a year, now they also have to face Johnny Football twice a year. Two Texans beating the Texans four times a year.

The Texans take Jake Matthews with their 1st pick and improve their OL considerably. Now they have an OL who can better protect the QB but they don't have a QB to protect.

On a personal note IMHO I do believe that when the draft rolls around I wouldn't be surprised to see Johnny Manziel as the #1 QB on most NFL draft boards.
Bud Adams bought the Jags with a note to draft JF ?