View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #223
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 33404 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Who's denvers oc? Pep Hamilton I believe...him or Sumlin. Though the "Texas angle" might not work the way we'd like if dallas cans Garrett.

Read a solid article on potential firings vs coaching prospects. And the firings could all be big market locations or places with history on their side.

Ny g
Ny j
Wash
Dallas

I think we're gonna have 2 pay a ransom to get who we want.
i dont want anyone associated with manning, too hard to judge their actual ability with a manning led offense. i still like ray horton. the guy who led the steelers secondary to super bowls, who transformed the cardinals defense into a good one and now who took the browns defense to the next level....id love to see what he can do as hc for our defense

that means we need an up and comer for oc though