View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #199
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I agree with O.D. After 11 years, I gave up my season tickets last year largely because most of the fans are insufferably drunk or stupid... Or both.
I'd say stupid fans are the ones that blindly (not loyally) cheer and accept whatever garbage is put on the field. Stupid fans are those that cheer and don't show any form of discontent when the incompetant HC replaces a player that shows some promise with one that has shown everyone that he is unable to lead a team to victory, one that wilts in the face of pressure, one that gives the team absolutely no chance to get a positive play when the play breaks down. It's not Schaubs fault that he played on Sunday. It's kubiaks fault for being a lousy HC that is determined to trot his boy out there. The fans on Sunday let Kubiak know that and Matt Schaub proved the bolded.