View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #48
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49254 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Let me tell you something right now, don't you ever speak of my parents!

Al Davis was an assclown and you sir are a donkey, just like I said in the comment I left you. You have your opinion of Al Davis and I have mine. I give a rats ass if he's dead or alive. Same goes for Bud Adams. Feel free to negative rep and everyone else that feels ill towards him. Booo yourself jerk.
I'll speak of your parents if and when I please, and you sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, etc. But I'll tell you what, I won't mention them again if you agree to never mention me, speak to me, speak of me, write anything about me, post anything about me, and of course you can never post anything about Al Davis ever again either. Deal? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Luckily for me I don't get all butt-hurt about neg rep on a message board, or over some unknown fool calling me names; I'm not that insecure and it allows me to be the bigger man and ignore your taunts.

My advice to you is to take a valium or something, because you certainly need to chill out and relax. This is the frickin' internet, look out the window and you'll see the real world. So don't get so wound up over things you see here.

Hall of Fame inductee, and nine time HOF presenter: