View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #197
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 55500 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Those drunk and stupid fans are paying to make sure your ass has a team to cheer for on Sunday. If those people wouldn't put butts in the seats this franchise would be on a plane to Los Angeles.
Okay.... I think 11 years of driving from Austin to houston on weekends for Texan games was doing my part so houston could have a team.

If that happened, I would root for another team or spend my entertainment time in the fall and winter doing something else.