View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #196
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
No man. I never said I listen to that show every week. I used to, but now I turn it on every now and then when I'm in traffic and I hear just enough to know that they hold his feet to the fire. Same went for the Matt Schaub show but I don't even know if they do that one anymore.

I switch over every now and then but I haven't been a regular listener for 7 or 8 years.

Thanks anyway for putting the player's show into context. Now I know better than to turn it on again.
Yeah...if you want more direct stuff, the player shows are not going to give you that.

But I will say that Antonio's show is pretty good. He gives some pretty good insight into what's going on...but the morning player show is just fluff mostly.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote