View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #90
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 79595 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Again he brings more based on what? stats? I thought stats were for losers? That's what we always heard with Schaub. You guys see a few deep passes & a couple of qb scrambles and think that all's well. I seem to recall Yates doing alot of the same stuff in his 1st couple of starts...now only 8 games later & after an abyssmal performance in a blowout game where he got in for a 1/2... cold turkey with no 1st team reps, that's what we'll judge TJ on.

Again, i'm not saying he's the answer as opposed to Case...but at least try to look at things objectively.

Someone pulled up Yates stats vs. Keenum's...Yeah keenum looks great in comparison to Yates...until you factor in keenum's fumbles....
again if your eyes dont tell you hes better than theres nothing to discuss. his accuracy, velocity, scrambling, ability to keep plays alive and for the most part to protect the ball. our oline was much better the year yates took over, case has played well despite the fact our rt is a turnstile and tate doesnt know how to hold a block for more than a second....case deserves to keep playing and nothing you said proves otherwise