View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #89
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105274 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
i was one of the loudest voices PRO YAYES so dont go spouting off at the mouth. but even i agree after watching case play, he brings more than schaub and yates EVER did. if you cant see that then youre an idiot, nothing more to say

Again he brings more based on what? stats? I thought stats were for losers? That's what we always heard with Schaub. You guys see a few deep passes & a couple of qb scrambles and think that all's well. I seem to recall Yates doing alot of the same stuff in his 1st couple of starts...now only 8 games later & after an abyssmal performance in a blowout game where he got in for a 1/2... cold turkey with no 1st team reps, that's what we'll judge TJ on...never mind what he did as a true rookie.

Again, i'm not saying he's the answer as opposed to Case...but at least try to look at things objectively.

Someone pulled up Yates stats vs. Keenum's...Yeah keenum looks great in comparison to Yates...until you factor in keenum's fumbles....
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote