View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #78
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 48657 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
My family is loaded with Ags. We watch every game. Johnny isn't
going to be a good pro..

TJ
No offense but how would an Ag know?

You're right, he isn't going to be a good pro, he's going to be a great pro. Did your family of Ags have similar opinions of Cam Newton? RGIII? Russell Wilson? Colin Kaepernick?

You don't have to be an Ag to watch every Texas A&M game. In the Great State of Texas you can watch almost all Texas A&M football games. And you don't have to be a fan, which I am not, but Johnny Football is must watch TV. I'm beginning to better understand the Cougar love me some Keenum mentality. Reminds me a bit of the VYbots.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote