View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #192
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

I'm tired of this weak ***** mentality our little titty babies have. Welcome to the real NFL, where when you embarrass both yourselves and us and waste our time and money, people react accordingly. This year is nothing but a giant cluster**** of mediocrity and idiocy. Kept coaches in place 4 years too long, held on to sub par players and even extended them needlessly. We are a franchise so afraid of change that they clutch to the titanic as it sinks into the freezing water. On top of it all, the players are doing everything they can to deflect their failure onto fans. Own it. Stop mentioning fans booing and make them cheer. Tired of this patty cake mentality. Oh, you want smart fans? We want smart players. We want to see fewer than 7 combined false starts and offsides week in and week out. We want to see DB's capable of actual coverage. We want to see an offense that keeps a defense off guard by, GASP, mixing things up and maybe playing with pace a few times and not go on one every ****ing time. I'm done, this is already more time than I should have wasted on these losers. Don't worry guys, you're on the right track. Uncle Bob is proud and juice boxes are on him.