View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #190
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You listen to the kubiak show every week but haven't listened to the station in the past 7-8 years?
No man. I never said I listen to that show every week. I used to, but now I turn it on every now and then when I'm in traffic and I hear just enough to know that they hold his feet to the fire. Same went for the Matt Schaub show but I don't even know if they do that one anymore.

I switch over every now and then but I haven't been a regular listener for 7 or 8 years.

Thanks anyway for putting the player's show into context. Now I know better than to turn it on again.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote