View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #189
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I'm not expecting them to roast him at all. I've been around long enough that I know how that really goes.

They could have addressed the matter in a more direct way considering the uproar it caused. They do that on the Kubiak show every week. Instead, it was a softball question followed by Lopez' fake laughing.

Doesn't matter. I turned it off anyway. Just another reminder of why I haven't listened to this station for the past 7 or 8 years.
You listen to the kubiak show every week but haven't listened to the station in the past 7-8 years?

There are big differences in the kubiak show. It's 1) not done in public in front of fans 2) is all about discussing the stuff that happened in the day if the game.

They play games on the players shows. It's supposed to be lighthearted. Meet and greet, come have a good time type if thing.

Kubiak is almost exclusively answering questions that are game day related.

I think asking Tate about it and then following it up with one inquiry is about all you could reasobably expect in that situation.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote