View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #188
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Im listening and typical John Lopez he wussed out of asking him to go into it. He said 'I give you dredit for owning what you said". Really Lopez? You didn't want to ask him if he understood the reason the fans are booing? If you think fans should cheer for a team that is 2-8 and getting whipped by a terrrible team that has more injuries and less talent AT HOME!! Vandemeer is Vandemeer, he's the company man and I don;t expect anything from him.
After listening, I'm convinced Ben really isn't all that bright.

When asked directly if he knew WHY, his answer doesn't seem to correlate with yanking the starting QB.