View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #187
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Not roast him, but not roll over like little lap dogs either. But yes clearly I was wrong to expect any kind follow through questioning.
He asked him about it, Tate answered. He said but you have to understand the fans position, Tate responded.

I don't think you could reasonably expect Lopez or especially Vandy to press it any further.

When Lopez goes back to the studio with nick I can almost guarantee they'll talk about it. But there is 0 chance they were about to keep pressing him on that at thst point. That wasn't the correct forum.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote