View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #186
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
So you guys want them to risk their jobs making a point?

Vandameer works for the texans, not 610. Currently Lopez is working for the texans as this is currently texans radio.

They could have completely ignored it, but if you guys think they were about to roast him on texans radio you're dreaming.
I'm not expecting them to roast him at all. I've been around long enough that I know how that really goes.

They could have addressed the matter in a more direct way considering the uproar it caused. They do that on the Kubiak show every week. Instead, it was a softball question followed by Lopez' fake laughing.

Doesn't matter. I turned it off anyway. Just another reminder of why I haven't listened to this station for the past 7 or 8 years.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote