View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #183
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87412 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Yeah this is horrible. I'm just keeping it on to see if they take any calls and take a break from "company line radio."

Lopez was somewhat objective as a writer but he's a total homer on the radio. Guess it's in the job description.
I know it's 'player' show, but this is a prime example of how in bed 610 is with The Texans. I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans gave Lopez the order to not go into it. WEAK WEAK WEAK.