View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #182
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Im listening and typical John Lopez he wussed out of asking him to go into it. He said 'I give you dredit for owning what you said". Really Lopez? You didn't want to ask him if he understood the reason the fans are booing? If you think fans should cheer for a team that is 2-8 and getting whipped by a terrrible team that has more injuries and less talent AT HOME!! Vandemeer is Vandemeer, he's the company man and I don;t expect anything from him.
Yeah this is horrible. I'm just keeping it on to see if they take any calls and take a break from "company line radio."

Lopez was somewhat objective as a writer but he's a total homer on the radio. Guess it's in the job description.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote