View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #76
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I rather think that the purpose of playing football is to be a successful franchise (=team)

ofc you do that winning games, but now winning game is no good for us.

I don't like the idea of tanking games, but I can't see what good can come from finishing the season 8-8 rather than 2-14 (unless ofc you are the seahawks of some years ago that finished 7-9 and won the division)
The difference between 7-9 (Check out Dex sig) and picking 10-15 vs 1-3 is millions of $$$$ which is why most owners would rather their teams not tank.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote