View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #73
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 22499 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
LOL WHAT.

Kubiak should be fired, but that's not why. You don't deserve to be fired because you try to win games. That's the entire purpose of playing football---to win games. A coach who's on the hot seat has to win games to save his job.

He should be fired because he's NOT winning games.
I rather think that the purpose of playing football is to be a successful franchise (=team)

ofc you do that winning games, but now winning game is no good for us.

I don't like the idea of tanking games, but I can't see what good can come from finishing the season 8-8 rather than 2-14 (unless ofc you are the seahawks of some years ago that finished 7-9 and won the division)