View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #47
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 168146 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
What is even sadder, is you crying about rep. On some boards you would be admonished and chastised for being a crybaby, and others would neg rep you for crying.

Your neg rep was well earned with your character attack on someone who is dead. Didn't your parents teach you manners and tell you not to speak ill of the dead? Common decency. You lack it, you got neg rep. It's quite simple.
Let me tell you something right now, don't you ever speak of my parents!

Al Davis was an assclown and you sir are a donkey, just like I said in the comment I left you. You have your opinion of Al Davis and I have mine. I give a rats ass if he's dead or alive. Same goes for Bud Adams. Feel free to negative rep and everyone else that feels ill towards him. Booo yourself jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus
11-18-2013 02:32 AM Cerberus Booo, how can you be so disrespectful to one of the NFL's great icons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote