View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #12
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Babin ripped out Andre Ellington’s dreadlocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
While on the downside of his career and 30 years of age at this time, Babin has most def had a very successful NFL career as multi-year probowler who will leave the league a very, very wealthy young man.
Did I say anything about his wealth or his success in the league. I specifically mentioned his trophy case, just like the gif.

6 teams since 2004 and 2 Pro Bowls. Matt Schaub has been to the Pro Bowl as well.