View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013   #72
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Great post, they are making excuses for Keenum and lambasting Schaub while blaming every loss on him.

(Quote///) I've got no excuses for Keenum, I do have hope that he improves. Sorry things didn't work out for Gary/Rick/Schaub and the crew. It's time to move on, bring in new blood and hopefully a winner. (Actually it's 3 yrs past time.

Nice new game. I guess it shows what a great fan you are by trying to convince the rest of the fan base how knowledgeable you are on the teams affairs. I mean how the heck does any organization ever get along without guys like you to keep them on the path?

(Quote///) Cant help the team finds new ways to lose evey week. I decided to have fun with it and would suggest you do the same. Because if they lose to the Jags Sunday it will be awhile until they get their next win. (Next yr)

Good thing I am not sitting in your section because I would be playing the "Keep your fair weather opinion to yourself" game or maybe even "accidentally spill my beer my on the loudmouth drunken redneck" Those are always crowd favorites!

(Quote////) Come on down to section 326, Several of us have been there since the begining and we always have fun. Regardless of the repeated levels of the Texans ineptitude there's fun to be had.

Who are you kidding? look at how you are gloating now, which easily shows that you are more concerned with being right than hoping the team wins. Fans like you would do anything to see Schaub and/or Kubiak, fail so you can point your boney finger and say "See I Told You So"

I sure hope uncle Bob signs over the club to you already so you can straighten things out for us poor Houston fans. Until that day comes I am going on a hunger strike, and I recommend you all do the same.

Sign the petition to make steelbtexan Owner/GM/HC/DC and president of football operations immediately at www.yougottabe****ingkiddingme.com
(Quote////) Do you really believe in 11 yrs and missing 3 games and traveling with the team once a y that I would EVER root for the Texans to lose? I hate losing, losing is for losers ans begats more losing. That's why I never root for the Texans to tank. But I do know a losing org when I see one and Rick/Gary are that. (Sorry)

BTW, where have you been, you must be busy, because since the Texans have been on this losing streak and you're boy Schaubie got benched you haven't been posting very much. It's hot in the kitchen right now and I predict it's going to get hotter before the season is over.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote