View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #70
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 57086 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
You mean like the bootleg he ran in the 3rd quarter where Keenum took a 15 yard sack instead of throwing the ball away?

Kubiak has done an awful job of coaching this year (for a few years actually) but the fact that Keenum is borderline untouchable on this board is pathetic.

A lot of you want to talk about Kubiak and accountability. Well Keenum has struggled with the blitz in all 4 games. Hold him accountable and don't throw 100% of it on Kubiak and the O-Line when you threw 100% of it on Schaub 2 months ago.
Great post, they are making excuses for Keenum and lambasting Schaub while blaming every loss on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
LOL WHAT.

Kubiak should be fired, but that's not why. You don't deserve to be fired because you try to win games. That's the entire purpose of playing football---to win games. A coach who's on the hot seat has to win games to save his job.

He should be fired because he's NOT winning games.
Rep if I could!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm petty sure that you called me out, saying I would rathe the Texans lose and be ight than the Texans win and be wrong. That was a bad assumption on you part. I absolutely hate losing and particularly hate going out to Reliant watching the same crap over and over Sunday after Sunday.

I've started a new game with the guys that sit around me. It's called when are the Texans going to do something stupid and blow this game.
Nice new game. I guess it shows what a great fan you are by trying to convince the rest of the fan base how knowledgeable you are on the teams affairs. I mean how the heck does any organization ever get along without guys like you to keep them on the path?

Good thing I am not sitting in your section because I would be playing the "Keep your fair weather opinion to yourself" game or maybe even "accidentally spill my beer my on the loudmouth drunken redneck" Those are always crowd favorites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I don't think it matters. The answer at QB isn't on the roster.

The game is too fast and complicated for Keenum and 6 more games aren't going to change that. He looks good on deep throws where he can sit and stare at a route for a second or two before making a decision, but when he needs to read the defense, see where the coverage is and go through his progressions in a split second, he just can't do it. Kubiak pulling him when he needed to change up the offense to more presnap and quick reads tells me the kid can't understand and run an NFL offense.

His ceiling is Rex Grossman territory.
rep if I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Whoever called me out needs to pay up $$$$$.

See, I put my $$$$ where my mouth is. No AFC championship game, no SB, No playoffs. I'm looking at you fiddler/DM.

I'm sorry if things didn't work out as planned fo the Smubiak sunshiners. It's been past time to move on since 2009/2010. I'm just LMAO at the Texans begining to air their dirty laundry in public.

Decisions like the one Gary made replacing Keenum have been going on for yrs behind the scenes. Gary has his favorites and they get preferential teatment. See: Marciano/Bullock/Schaub etc.... But finally all of those chickens are coming home to roost.

Which as a longtime fan makes me kinda sad to see the sad state the fanchise is currently in. Bottom line is this is all on you BoB, not Gary.
Who are you kidding? look at how you are gloating now, which easily shows that you are more concerned with being right than hoping the team wins. Fans like you would do anything to see Schaub and/or Kubiak, fail so you can point your boney finger and say "See I Told You So"

I sure hope uncle Bob signs over the club to you already so you can straighten things out for us poor Houston fans. Until that day comes I am going on a hunger strike, and I recommend you all do the same.

Sign the petition to make steelbtexan Owner/GM/HC/DC and president of football operations immediately at www.yougottabe****ingkiddingme.com

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote