View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #68
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
You've been called out on so many things by so many different people, you can't keep track of who called you out for what.
Whoever called me out needs to pay up $$$$$.

See, I put my $$$$ where my mouth is. No AFC championship game, no SB, No playoffs. I'm looking at you fiddler/DM.

I'm sorry if things didn't work out as planned fo the Smubiak sunshiners. It's been past time to move on since 2009/2010. I'm just LMAO at the Texans begining to air their dirty laundry in public.

Decisions like the one Gary made replacing Keenum have been going on for yrs behind the scenes. Gary has his favorites and they get preferential teatment. See: Marciano/Bullock/Schaub etc.... But finally all of those chickens are coming home to roost.

Which as a longtime fan makes me kinda sad to see the sad state the fanchise is currently in. Bottom line is this is all on you BoB, not Gary.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote