View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391219 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL will look at making QBs safer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Didn't look like contact to the head or neck to me , his arm went across the chest ... you see the head stay for a fraction of a second then decide its time to follow the rest of his body. Poor call IMO.

Didn't watch that game , was it reviewed or called in that instant ?? That would be a tough call to make in real time. I could see them erring on the side of protecting the QB if it was a real time / not reviewed.
I don't see it as even close. The fact that initial contact is across Brees' chest with the lower part of his arm is irrelevant because the arm is after all connected and the upper arm is at his neck and his shoulder pad drives into his head.

Slowmo version.

It was called on the field. It has been reviewed by the league already and confirmed.