View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #171
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82097 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I have a thought... bear with me because I'm really thinking outside the box here...

what if... no... that wouldn't be possible. Never mind.

I was just about to suggest that maybe the word matrix existed before the movie ever came out, and maybe his user name is related to the actual word matrix instead of the movie title, but that would just be silly...

Hilarious because Shawn Marion's nickname came from the movie. So really, if it hadn't been for that movie he would have never picked that user name. Pretty funny actually.