View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #164
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69762 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Actually, the movies aren't the inspiration behind my username. I actually agree that those movies are garbage. I actually love clowning you on that, because you wasted an entire post coming up with Matrix film-related "insults" or whatever the **** that's supposed to be and in one fell swoop, your entire post was rendered useless just like your entire existence.

You signed up in September 2013 and you come in here and act like you run the place. Who the **** are you? Know your role and shut your mouth, jabroni.
So your name is the same as a movie you think is garbage. Solid reasoning.