View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #163
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Actually, the movies aren't the inspiration behind my username. I actually agree that those movies are garbage. I actually love clowning you on that, because you wasted an entire post coming up with Matrix film-related "insults" or whatever the **** that's supposed to be and in one fell swoop, your entire post was rendered useless just like your entire existence.

You signed up in September 2013 and you come in here and act like you run the place. Who the **** are you? Know your role and shut your mouth, jabroni.
cool user name, cool response, cool posts, cool everything!!!
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote