View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #162
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77804 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchaubApologist View Post
cool story dude!!!

it's almost as cool as your user name.. THE MATRIX!!!

NEO, MORPHEUS!!!

did you berate people when they complained that matrix 2 and 3 sucked?.. did you call them classless and unappreciative of the work the Wachowski brothers gave us during matrix 1? were critics of the matrix 2 & 3 also "bi polar"?

dude, nothing is worse than someone complaining about people complaining. if you don't like it, STFU and go to another thread. no one wants to read your fanboy drivel. now go back to your favorite matrix websites and think about it for a while.
Actually, the movies aren't the inspiration behind my username. I actually agree that those movies are garbage. I actually love clowning you on that, because you wasted an entire post coming up with Matrix film-related "insults" or whatever the **** that's supposed to be and in one fell swoop, your entire post was rendered useless just like your entire existence.

You signed up in September 2013 and you come in here and act like you run the place. Who the **** are you? Know your role and shut your mouth, jabroni.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote