View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #45
Naija Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 946 Naija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Highest 2014 priority

Offensive line, if what is being rumored about Brennan Williams is true, we might have to use another pick on a RT, which is a shame because I was certain we could have grabbed a great LG or defensive player early on and then pick up a QB in the second round.

But as great as the need at LB is, we have a 1st rounder, a 2nd rounder and hopefully a 4th round pick already on the OLB position, ILB could use some talent influxed but no ILB has yet to make their name to go as high as the Texans are likely to be drafting from in the first.

Maybe CB but I'm hoping the GM (new or returning) is smart enough to not drop Jonathan Joseph since I don't know any decent FAs at CB that will be as good and I don't want another Kareem Jackson style rookie trial by fire.
Naija Texan is offline   Reply With Quote