View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #48
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
You've mistaken me for someone else who said that. I never said Wade would come in a right all wrongs, etc. And I would own up to it if I did, so get your facts straight.

But to answer your question . . . YES! I now think it's time for a change.

Happy?

Now, stop derailing the thread.
I'm petty sure that you called me out, saying I would rathe the Texans lose and be ight than the Texans win and be wrong. That was a bad assumption on you part. I absolutely hate losing and particularly hate going out to Reliant watching the same crap over and over Sunday after Sunday.

I've started a new game with the guys that sit around me. It's called when are the Texans going to do something stupid and blow this game.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote