View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #48
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
You've mistaken me for someone else who said that. I never said Wade would come in a right all wrongs, etc. And I would own up to it if I did, so get your facts straight.

But to answer your question . . . YES! I now think it's time for a change.

Happy?

Now, stop derailing the thread.
I'm petty sure that you called me out, saying I would rathe the Texans lose and be ight than the Texans win and be wrong. That was a bad assumption on you part. I absolutely hate losing and particularly hate going out to Reliant watching the same crap over and over Sunday after Sunday.

I've started a new game with the guys that sit around me. It's called when are the Texans going to do something stupid and blow this game.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote