View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #34
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I absolutely hate Kubiak's reasoning behind benching Keenum. He wasn't looking beyond the Oakland game at all. Logically, wouldn't you want your inexperienced QB to get the game reps in a hurry up offense?
This is exactly what I was saying yesterday. Either I did a piss poor job getting my point across or people just refused to believe it. He doesn't care about the future, he cares about the now. Winning enough games to save his job is all that matters at this point.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote