View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 259612 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Babin ripped out Andre Ellington’s dreadlocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
While on the downside of his career and 30 years of age at this time, Babin has most def had a very successful NFL career as multi-year probowler who will leave the league a very, very wealthy young man.
We should have never let Babin go. We sent him packing after he'd had the best camp of his career supposedly and for a nobody (Boulware.... not that one, the one who sucked) trying to fix something for a DC (Richard Smith) who wouldn't have been able to successfully coach a Pro Bowl defense if you gave him a year to prepare.

It's not that I had any real affinity for Babin. I didn't. I just hated to see a first round pick wasted like that. They clearly hadn't given him enough time to transition back into a 4-3 DE after he spent a couple of years trying to learn to be a 3-4 OLB.