View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #19
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Ok, I'll bite.

He benched Keenum because nobody on offense had it together on picking up the blitz. They were teeing off every single down. He was trying to keep him from becoming a shell shocked turtle like David Carr.

Not that far-fetched. It makes sense if you at least try being a little objective, but I know that's a little too much to ask, so I won't bother.
How's that Gary's a great HC we just need a new DC thingy working out for you. Remember when I said Gary should be fired after the 2009 and 2010 seasons and you thought Wade could come in and right all of the wrongs?

Would you finally agree that it's time for BoB to clean house and that includes the failure that is Rick Smith and start a new?

If BoB had cared to take care of his business back in 2010 the franchise wouldn't be in the sorry state it is currently in. You disagreed with me then, do you still disagree, or are you begining to see the light?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote