View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #22
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
We're clearly running some version or variation of it that is completely understood by defenses all over the NFL. I think the same could be said for Wade's game too. These two old dogs are old news in todays game and their systems aren't fooling anyone.
Hmmm ....

Quote:
Eagles defensive end Fletcher Cox, who pressured Griffin into a game-ending interception, told CSNPhilly.com that Washington’s tendencies on offense were predictable enough that he was able to say what they were doing on some plays before they snapped the ball.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...at-was-coming/