View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #20
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

I think it is suffice to say that Kubiak's understanding of the offense X and Os far exceeds the knowledge of anyone here on this message board. I have never had a problem with the X and Os of Gary's passing offense. Alex Gibbs fixed the X and Os of the running game. (now in deterioration since his departure) Kubiak's laminated sheet likely has many plays and assignments that Keenum may not be familiar with, Oline assignments Case may not know or understand. Plays Kubiak wanted to go to to get them out of the 3 and out rut but didn't want to put Case in a psoition to fail. I still trust Kubiak as an OC more than anyone here.

That said I don't have the same confidence in Kubiak's X and Os for the Defense, or Special Teams, the X and Os of Salary Cap Management, X and Os of talent evaluation and the X and Os of the NFL Draft Prep and Operation.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote