View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #10
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zerlein GOES OFF on the TEXANS!!!!!

I don't always agree with Lance but when I do......this is what it's going to take from all four corners of Houston to get Bob McNair's attention. When Bob gets his belly full of all the animosity, disdain and the demand for change from a large majority of fans, then and only then will he feel compelled to do something or face the further wrath of the fans.

That said, I understand Kubiak's move to go to Schaub, it makes sense to me. Oakland was blitzing Keenum on every down. Keenum was completing only half his passes and was on a 3 and out roll. Converting 3rd downs was not in the vocabulary. When Schaub went in Oakland stopped blitzing. That says Kubiak was on to something and the Texans were 1 yard away from winning the game.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote