View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #197
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob Mcnair called a minority owners meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
If Smith stays my money is on Sumlin coming . Why ... Sumlin was at Purdue from 1983-86 and Smith was there right after .
May very well be. I have no real problem with that and I'm not saying that I particularly want Smith to stay. I'm just saying if Gary out the door and Rick on a short lease is the best I can get then I'm in. I just think that short leash has to be real. No waiting 5 more years or some BS to make sure that works.