View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #133
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 34486 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I'm here because it's the quickest way to get Texans news. Other boards don't have nearly the same volume as this board does, which is why, perhaps, the average intelligence is not so high. Diluted population and all that.

Still, the point stands. We act like spoiled brats as fans while other teams and fans would KILL to have an owner that spends money, players like Andre, Watt, Cushing, Brown, Foster, Tate, Joseph, and yes, even Matt Schaub.

All I ask is perspective. One down year in the last three doesn't mean we're the ****ing Raiders, Browns, Bills, or any one of the other Perpetually Worthless franchises.
we have 2 winning seasons out of 11, we ARE exactly like the browns, raiders and vikings.....wake up and realize "talent" doesnt win games by itself. coaching the talent does. gary is no better than dom as a head coach