View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #127
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77804 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Texans fans were wishy-washy annoying pieces of **** even when we were winning. All the idiocy on this board over the last couple years even when we were winning was positively absurd.

All you have to do is go back and read. There's a reason I've used the ignore function here more than I could ever hope to use it on any other message board I frequent.

I'm not sure why it is, but even when we were winning people acted like we were the Browns, the Bills, the Astros, the Clippers, etc. Perhaps it's that everyone's become jaded over the years with the Oilers drama and all that.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote